Mitigate risk, and keep your school compliant
A properly run compliance process ensures a great student experience, bolstered by accurate and complete information. It ensures compliance with accreditors, regulations and consumer protection laws to avoid costly missteps that could result in fines, investigations or accreditation risk.
Today’s education regulatory environment is more complex than ever. With stringent Department of Education regulations, state licensing, accreditation, and Veterans Affairs requirements, schools must have a process in place and be vigilant in monitoring new and existing content, as well as compliance on a number of key contact areas, including:
- Student marketing material and targeting practices
- Academic catalogs, enrollment agreements, and other institutional documents
- Admissions, third-party call center monitoring, and Title IV/Financial Aid
- State and federal contact licensing and Do-Not-Call compliance
- Comprehensive reporting and data analysis covering Gainful Employment, Consumer Information, VA and Military, state licensing, accreditation, and operational reporting
365体育世界杯We work directly with our clients to understand their needs and deliver a polished and easy-to-understand approach for executives and staff alike. We keep open dialogue throughout the due diligence, implementation, and monitoring processes to ensure we deliver outstanding service and results.